Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bahia Ballena + Puntarennas

David's trip to Puntarennas was muy successful, and we will have a new sail by next Saturday and a fixed raw water pump by this next Wed. We will probably go somewhere else after the new water pump is installed but who knows where that will be? My hike was very fun, and I did find the monkeys! Lots of them! We howled at each other, but unfortunately I couldn't jump high enough to get into the trees with them. Tomorrow morn we are investigating the golf course, and I am looking for the scarlet macaws that live there. The organic market came to me and I have tons of green food that is so yummy. Love, Suzi

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi again Suzi,
It's Gail George again. On Sat, July 31st we got to see your beautiful sailboat up close when we were on our boat ride coming back from our trip to Isla Tortugo and we got off our boat at Bahia Ballena. I got a good photo of your sailboat.
Keep sailing and blogging!
Gail