Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daniel's Bay

We sailed down to Daniel's Bay yesterday afternoon after spending about 2 hours trying to send the pictures, but no cigar. I guess the signal just isn't strong enough to send pictures. Oh well, I have to let go of these frustrations and look more closely at the awesomeness of this "dream come true" without much communication. I so miss the ability to talk to you anytime I want or need to, but it, too, must be part of the challenge I have taken on. So often I find myself trying to muster up the confidence to be good at whatever I am doing, and I keep on making mistakes just because I am not experienced at whatever it is I am doing. Someday it will all come together, I know. Even the language is foreign! Ah, and then there is the ongoing saga of needing organization skills which make life so much easier for everyone! YOW! It is a beautiful morning in this pretty little bay, and the manta rays are supposed to be here greeting us. I am sure we will be visited. I am hiking to the waterfall with Savannah, Freedom and Alexis and look forward to the natural interior island experience. Let's hope we can send out; the cliffs soar to the sky here and we may be too secluded. Love to you.

Note to all: I will be out of town Mon.-Thurs., so don't be alarmed if nothing is posted until after that. -K.

1 comment:

gail said...

if you get this via this comment sail on..love you gail, stewart and risha...hey I am retiring!!!!!