Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun with Friends

We did not have any luck with refrigeration yesterday, so I guess my appreciation for ice and keeping food for more than a few hours will continue to be enhanced. I certainly now really understand life without refrigeration and the hardships that come with it. We have been very fortunate to be around friends who have cold beers and a place to store fresh food. That will change on Tuesday when we take off for the next adventure. Had a great gathering on Alexis last night, reconnecting with Mike and Jody and Robert and Kelita. Bambi and Jeff served yummy sashimi from the yellow-fin tuna they caught two days ago, and we all enjoyed sharing more stories. It is special to be with friends, as you well know. I miss you mucho and send my deep love always. Love to everyone. I will send pics today if I can. Bye for now.

No comments: