Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fresh Photos

I am anchored in 8 ft. of pristine aqua colored water over sand on the west coast of Tahaa and have found an internet connection which will maybe allow me to send the pics I have had for a week. If that works, I will try to send the ones I just took this morning. The pictures describe the good times we have had with Richard at the Taravana Yacht Club. He originally sailed here with a buddy when he was in his early 20's, and since then he has become internationally known as a bigtime fisherman. His family and friends all welcomed us, and it has been great fun getting to know him. The last of the pictures show our time at the city dock in Raiatea, David working on the roller furler, and a great hike I took with Maureen, Robert and Kelita up to the radio tower, giving us an unbelievable view of the town below and the reef with Tahaa in the distance. It was great fun. Hope these pictures liven up this sometimes very boring blog.  Hope Mony's 90th birthday and Anna's birthday were wonderful successes!  Love to all!




No comments: