Monday, September 13, 2010

Willie Reeves: RIP

It is a rainy, gray day here at Suwarrow, at least at the moment, and that is what I am feeling. The sadness goes so deep and my heart feels battered. When notified of Willie's passing late last night, I was numb and speechless. The sobs came from deep inside my soul, and David held me for a long time. Being so far away from all possible contact by phone makes it so hard to let my loved ones know just how much I care and wish I were with them. Thank goodness for sailmail!!!! If only I could have been by his side to hold his hand and whisper loving thoughts. I truly do know that Willie has always known how deep my love for him is, and I believe he is still fully aware of how devastated I am right now with the loss of his physical being. Lord knows I would be the first to assure everyone that Willie is listening and wanting everyone to celebrate life and know that he is free to continue being. So that is what I am left with, but my heart is still heavy, and the sorrow prevails. What a special person he was and how very fortunate am I to have had him be such a vital part of my life. I will miss Willie so, and his legacy will carry on. My love to my family and friends whose lives he touched so tenderly. Love you, Suzi

No comments: