Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Photos from Tonga

We had such a wonderful time with Collette, Tupe, Jasmine, Lauri, Brian, and Meagan; they shared all that they had and were so loving and kind. We are fortunate!  I look forward to visiting the high school with Jasmine and Lauri tomorrow. 







Pangaimotu is the island where Collette and Tupe are; I don't think I gave the appropriate information before. The pictures here are of the princess tomb; it was a great short hike through the jungle and we were able to see quite a few of these flying bats "flying foxes" as we trekked. It was eery and interesting to say the least. They are quite big and hold their babies in pouches like kangaroos. If you enlarge the last picture, I think you will see it. Very cool! 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tatoo, D.

Yocom

Anonymous said...

I like the tatoo - too, but the bat is fantastic. The baby is smiling if you can enlarge on a big screen!

Jim Mamer said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous, but I didn't remember to enter the name twice...