Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Musings from Suzi

The countryside of New Zealand makes me think of the places at home that I am so blessed to have in my life. It is Easter week and very emotional feelings are filling my being. At this time of the year, the ranch is just as green as this incredible New Zealand area, and there are wildflowers everywhere. With so much water it must be amazing right now, and the Easter Celebration of Thankfulness will be wonderful. It will be the first family Easter gathering without Willie's physical presence, at least in human form, and we will all be on alert for the essence of his sweet spirit, which is always there anyway. As my dear family and friends struggle to make sense of the difficult challenges which abound, I am filled with a deep sense of love and gratitude for all that I have been given. Thank you everyone for being in my life, supporting and helping me greet each day with strength, courage, and confidence. I send warm, loving energy to all of you. 
The volcanic Mt. off Highway 45 on the west coast of the north island.

Looked like so much fun and we wished we were in those saddles.

Some old Hippie standing by his Van and thinking of burning one !!

Pretty photo, wish I could tell you what it was of.

Ten miles of beach and only (2) people.

Sending good vibes your way Liz -

Must of seen a thousand of these turkeys, they were all over.

We drove so far we got back to PCH, I was looking for Laguna.

Beautiful horse country just south of Auckland.

No comments: